That will be my name on June 11th. You have all been aware of that fact, but I'm excited about it. So I thought I would post.
Adam is amazing, so wonderfully perfectly amazing. And I'm a very happy girl. You will all love him. He's going to be a great addition to this family.
Speaking of Adam...he's sick. Super yucky, not happy, nasty, bleh sick. Send some prayers up to heaven for him, so he can get back on his feet and finish up the semester. He might have mono, and has been told that he will be contagious for the next 3 weeks-3months. He is to not share food or kiss anyone for 3 months. We get married in a little over two. Ummmm...yeah. That said... he will be avoiding both David and Traci, as well as all babies and mothers of babies. Don't be offended. He just doesn't want to hurt anyone.
ON a different NOTE:
I was looking at old posts...
About a year and a half ago, I made a post about finals and it makes me laugh.
Finals aren't my problem this time around, it's projects. Projects that I have put off. Not because I'm horribly lazy...but I'm a little lazy.
BUT, I'm getting married. AND I am getting married to ADAM! I'm excited! So, so, so excited and happy and happy and excited.
As far as wedding plans go:
Flowers: white daisies
Colors: light blue and brown
Temple: Oquirrh Mountain
Date: June 11, 2010
Reception: Ben Lomond Suites Hotel- Ballroom in Ogden, Utah that night
Groom: Adam Earl Loose =)
Yeah, that's basically what is important
DAVID BROWN FAMILY The most awesomest family on Blogger... I mean in the world!!!
Categories
- Adam (1)
- Bowmans (1)
- Build-a-Bear (1)
- BYU (1)
- Date (1)
- David (2)
- Easter (1)
- elijah (1)
- Eliza (1)
- Ethan (1)
- http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_QBg5pFav3i0/TLeqFl_FM8I/AAAAAAAAABk/-U_fiaFlZmI/s1600/dsf.jpg (1)
- Ice Skating (1)
- Kim (3)
- Kimmie Graduation (1)
- Kylie (1)
- Lisa (1)
- Morris Kids (1)
- traci (1)
- Whitney (1)
12:09 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 things to say:
LOL, you can't kiss on your wedding :D That is very funny. One day when your an old couple sitting on your front porch yelling at the neighbor kids, it will be a really good story.
"Hey you! Yeah, you two! Get off of her! Did you know when we got married we couldn't even kiss for a month? A whole month! I bet your not older than 15! Kids these days!"
I hope Adam gets better. It sounds awful :(
Post a Comment