DAVID BROWN FAMILY The most awesomest family on Blogger... I mean in the world!!!
21 and unmarried...that sounds about right. (actually i believe she said she was not one and twenty, so....)
wait- so adam is elizabeth? congrats man... she rocks.
Yepp, Adam is Lizzy. and I'm Fitzwilliam. Is that his name???
No way you're Lydia!he-he-he!
HEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!Don't you dare call me Lydia.
Kitty? But that's as old as I go.Darcy just doesn't work...What about Miss Bingley(he-he-he)
Maybe Lady Catherine...(this just doesn't get old he-he-he)
Come on...Come on... You are so mean. Can you just let me be Mr. Darcy. I'd even take Charolette Lucas over the rest of your suggestions.
Sure, but you're not Charlotte Lucas. You're not one to take practicality over your own happiness. You're not really those others either. They were just fun to say. How 'bout Mr. Bingley?
Wait...you're Catherine....Catherine is good.
Post a Comment
10 things to say:
21 and unmarried...that sounds about right. (actually i believe she said she was not one and twenty, so....)
wait- so adam is elizabeth? congrats man... she rocks.
Yepp, Adam is Lizzy. and I'm Fitzwilliam. Is that his name???
No way you're Lydia!
he-he-he!
HEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Don't you dare call me Lydia.
Kitty? But that's as old as I go.
Darcy just doesn't work...
What about Miss Bingley
(he-he-he)
Maybe Lady Catherine...
(this just doesn't get old he-he-he)
Come on...Come on... You are so mean. Can you just let me be Mr. Darcy. I'd even take Charolette Lucas over the rest of your suggestions.
Sure, but you're not Charlotte Lucas. You're not one to take practicality over your own happiness. You're not really those others either. They were just fun to say. How 'bout Mr. Bingley?
Wait...you're Catherine....Catherine is good.
Post a Comment