I've been rather whiny about Adam being sick. Timing could not be worse and it just totally bummed me out that he has been so sick.
Then today, I was just informed that one of my friends has skin cancer, has to start chemo this summer, can't do his internship, and all of this out of nowhere last weekend. Needless to say, his fiance is having a little bit of a rough time with it.
The Lord has blessed me. Mono (or whatever Adam has) is not fun, but it is a blessing in a way. I have Adam, we are getting married this summer, and even if we still aren't sure what we are doing this summer exactly, we at least know we aren't going to chemo.
DAVID BROWN FAMILY The most awesomest family on Blogger... I mean in the world!!!
Categories
- Adam (1)
- Bowmans (1)
- Build-a-Bear (1)
- BYU (1)
- Date (1)
- David (2)
- Easter (1)
- elijah (1)
- Eliza (1)
- Ethan (1)
- http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_QBg5pFav3i0/TLeqFl_FM8I/AAAAAAAAABk/-U_fiaFlZmI/s1600/dsf.jpg (1)
- Ice Skating (1)
- Kim (3)
- Kimmie Graduation (1)
- Kylie (1)
- Lisa (1)
- Morris Kids (1)
- traci (1)
- Whitney (1)
7:38 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 things to say:
ahh Kim! So sorry to hear about your friend and to hear about Adam, they both will be in our prayers.
Your posts were cute! I liked the one about the kids you teach... you make teaching sound fun :)
Hey guess what!
My friend (also named Adam) had all the cancer removed! It didn't spread! Prayers are answered.
And my man Adam is feeling decently better. Still tired. But good.
Post a Comment