DAVID BROWN FAMILY The most awesomest family on Blogger... I mean in the world!!!
Categories
- Adam (1)
- Bowmans (1)
- Build-a-Bear (1)
- BYU (1)
- Date (1)
- David (2)
- Easter (1)
- elijah (1)
- Eliza (1)
- Ethan (1)
- http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_QBg5pFav3i0/TLeqFl_FM8I/AAAAAAAAABk/-U_fiaFlZmI/s1600/dsf.jpg (1)
- Ice Skating (1)
- Kim (3)
- Kimmie Graduation (1)
- Kylie (1)
- Lisa (1)
- Morris Kids (1)
- traci (1)
- Whitney (1)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 things to say:
I don't want to be the same as you!!! But apparently I am. I read that book while I was at your house actually. Too bad we can't all be Eleanor (stupid Shelly).
-Kim(this is Adam's email)
You read Northhanger Abby at Lisa's house?
oh man... I was like... when did adam come to my house and read a book... how odd
Kim- why don't you want to be the same as me??? and why with three "!" ? Is this girl cool, or what, someone fill me in quick so I don't have to read a book.
This girl is....
plain but kind of pretty
not super talented (quit pianoforte, doesn't do silhouettes)
not particularly educated
but still a really good heroine
good moral character
loving disposition
I'm not saying ANYTHING about you two. Just about Catherine (I saw the movie but don't remember it too well so I'm reading the book- only about 5 chapters in)
I am loving this book. There are so many subtleties in the book that they couldn't show in the movie.
Catherine is so beautifully naive and innocent, she is a fun character.
Post a Comment