We went to the Dr today. The baby looks healthy and is growing well. But the bad news is that we couldn't see clearly if it is a girl or a boy. We will go back for a second ultrasound in two weeks. I have never had so many ultrasounds! This next one will be four. I only had one & 1/2 with Kylie and two with Ethan. The teck said if she had to guess she would say it's a girl, but she said "don't go buying any girl things until you find out for sure."
1 things to say:
We went to the Dr today. The baby looks healthy and is growing well. But the bad news is that we couldn't see clearly if it is a girl or a boy. We will go back for a second ultrasound in two weeks. I have never had so many ultrasounds! This next one will be four. I only had one & 1/2 with Kylie and two with Ethan. The teck said if she had to guess she would say it's a girl, but she said "don't go buying any girl things until you find out for sure."
Lisa
Post a Comment