11:06 AM

It's A Girl!


Hey Everyone! Had another ultrasound today and found out that our next baby is a girl. Here are a few pictures of her. She is one pound now and due November 3rd! Can't wait to welcome her into family!

5 things to say:

it's just lisa said...

A GIRL! You are just an everyother gender family! How exciting! I'll pray for a really calm kid for you. The peacemaker of the family.
Shelly

it's just lisa said...

that is just what we need!

it's just lisa said...

I'm excited for you Lisa. I want to see her. Maybe Mom and Pop will let me take some school off to come see the little thing :) ! Do you have any clue what your naming her? love ya!

Kimmie

it's just lisa said...

We like the name Eliza (remember eliza bennett?)

we also like the name Whitney

it's just lisa said...

We were thinking about naming our next girl Elizabeth Roxey and calling her Eliza after Eliza R. Snow. Your free to name as you please though because God gave me 2 boys instead of a girl.

Shelly

P.S. I like the name Shelly *hee-hee*