I am soooooo excited to see the family back up here in Utah with us. Mom! That means when I have my baby in two years, you can watch it for me :). Dad, that means when Kimmi has her first college boyfriend, you're going to have to meet him over Sunday Dinner. Kimmi, that means you'll actually get to have family around when Easter comes the weekend before BYU finals. David, that means you'll have to work hard getting the family packed and moved and your whole world will be turned upside-down just before you go on your mission. (Sorry, Dave, guess it's more fun for the rest of the family.)
Isn't it amazing how things just work out. You guys thought you were going to Hawaii, but Dad got all of these unexpected medical bills and you couldn't go. Then Dad's medical treatments enabled him to get time off work and he was able to work on financial stuff and resumes and even able to come out to Utah for interviews. You thought you had a house in Logan, but then you lost it. Now look back and imagine how impossible that commute would have been. Most Importantly-Jared and I no longer have to travel to Cali for Christmas.
Life is just going great, isn't it!
Love,
Holly
DAVID BROWN FAMILY The most awesomest family on Blogger... I mean in the world!!!
Categories
- Adam (1)
- Bowmans (1)
- Build-a-Bear (1)
- BYU (1)
- Date (1)
- David (2)
- Easter (1)
- elijah (1)
- Eliza (1)
- Ethan (1)
- http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_QBg5pFav3i0/TLeqFl_FM8I/AAAAAAAAABk/-U_fiaFlZmI/s1600/dsf.jpg (1)
- Ice Skating (1)
- Kim (3)
- Kimmie Graduation (1)
- Kylie (1)
- Lisa (1)
- Morris Kids (1)
- traci (1)
- Whitney (1)
12:26 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 things to say:
Holly- I am so sorry that I haven't mailed back your camera case/batteries/and deodorant yet. That will be taken care of ASAP. But that is no reason to leave me out of your post. I am still in the family you know:)
What are you doing this summer? Starting your business?
Love Lisa
Post a Comment