9:43 PM



So, here you see a three year span of the Hook and me during the last week of school of my Freshman, Sophomore, and Junior year respectivly. To the fault of my parents there will be no picture of my Senior year to complete the timeline, but I'm not bitter or anything. As the third Brown to attend Grace M. Davis and have Mr. Hooker as a teacher, I just thought I'd say a few words about that beloved school. Davis may be ghetto, the campus outdated and too small, the air conditioning nonexistant, the food way overpriced, the halls crowded, the lockers broken (i shared with 3 other people this past year-and the locker only opened if we kicked it), and some of the teachers a little off their rockers, but I loved being a Spartan. I will miss that school and all the people there. I think the three youngest Brown's would agree, Hooker's pretty cool, and Davis isn't too bad. It's been fun being a Spartan.


Anyway! David took me and a bunch of friends to Santa Cruz on June 3rd. It was super fun. Here is my brother on the ferris wheel with his invisible girlfriend. She's really nice, but doesn't speak much. Anyway...I just have to say that David is the bestest brother ever for taking us. It was one day that I will never forget. I love David =) !


I know there was a request for dance pictures, but those aren't any fun. I look silly =). We actually don't have any good clear ones. Sorry.

I do have this random picture of Brianne Burnham and me. She's one of my friends from my ward. This is us in math. I cut all my hair off, so it's gone. Mom said to me today, "Your only beauty!" (Little Women joke there) and I laughed my face off. As soon as i get my hands on a camera I'll take a picture and post again.

I love you family! You're the greatest family ever.

1 things to say:

it's just lisa said...

Kim
I love the pics! Thank you for posting them. I was a little worried seeing you taking picures with that old guy. I can't wait to see your hair, post a picture before it grows out. Love Ya!
Lisa