7:20 PM

Merry-Land






So i recently had the chance to go to Maryland and visit Lisa and Jason. I am here to announce to the family that I David Brown have changed a diaper... lets make that a lot of diapers. I love the Bowman kids to death. While eating at Applebee’s Kylie showed me a French fry and said "this is a French fry but I call them fries. So the next time you say the word fries you have Kylie to thank. Ethan likes to run around the house with his stuffed doggy. If you ever want to distract him from something just ask "Ethan where's doggy?" even if he was upset he will usually get a smile on his face and run away looking for it. Ethan also likes to ask you "Do you like Boohba?" I would usually lie and say yes. Those Boohbas are by far the scariest kid show ever! All you can see of their face is their creepy eyes. And whenever they walk around they make farting sounds. Yikes! Lisa and Jason took me sight seeing. We went to D.C., Baltimore and Annapolis. We also went to Fedricksburg! What's in Fredricksburg you ask? Sean! We went to some other places but thanks to our government I have no proof of it. Anyway, I loved the trip and I am thankful for the opportunity I had to go. Thank you Lisa and Jason for the fun time!

-David Paul Brown the 1st

p.s. If you want to see what i'm doing with the family name go to breakbodyposse.com

2 things to say:

it's just lisa said...

We called Sean up and had dinner with him. It was pretty cool and the pizza hut was good too!

-dave

it's just lisa said...

a funny story behind one of the pictures dave posted:

There is a picture of Dave, ky, e-dog and myself (lisa). In the picture both kids are not looking at the camera... The reason: Jason said "look at the birdie". Duh, where else do you find biridies but in the sky.
lisa