

Did everyone enjoy a nice 3-day weekend? I know our weekend was a little more eventful then we had hoped for. Friday night Kylie and Ethan took their dad to a friend's birthday party. Unfortunately, Kylie peed all over the friend's house, I mean it, all over! I guess she was running around looking for the bathroom.
A few hours latter Jason called me at work saying we needed to take Kylie to the ER. Kylie was smothering her brother so Jason picked her up by her arm and POP. He thought it was her wrist that was hurt, but it was her elbow that was partly dislocated. The doctor was able to quickly pop it back and she was playing like nothing happened just a couple minutes latter.
Saturday Jason's dad came to town to hang out with us. I can't remember what we did that night, but I do remember that all 3 adults came home with headaches from screaming kids. Oh, I remember now. I lost my purse at the mall. It had my wallet, phone, keys, work badges and passwords, checkbooks and my palm pilot. After running around the store crying asking people if they had seen it (don't forget I'm prego)I just stood looking down off the balcony glad I didn't loose one of my kids. Then a employee came out with my purse, I cried some more and gave her a hug. I guess someone had turned it in after all.
Sunday truly was a day of rest:) Then on Monday we went to the overly crowded Smithsonian Zoo. It was a little too hot to enjoy and I was dreaming of our air conditioned car as we walked back to where we had parked it. Unfortunately, someone had broken the window and stolen our stereo. Could have been worse, I guess.
I'm not sure this morning is going to be any better. Someone woke up with a wet bed and someone peed under the dining room table. Can you guess who?
Despite it all we actually had a fun weekend. Wish I could have spent it with you all. Love you tons!
Love Lisa
DAVID BROWN FAMILY The most awesomest family on Blogger... I mean in the world!!!
Categories
- Adam (1)
- Bowmans (1)
- Build-a-Bear (1)
- BYU (1)
- Date (1)
- David (2)
- Easter (1)
- elijah (1)
- Eliza (1)
- Ethan (1)
- http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_QBg5pFav3i0/TLeqFl_FM8I/AAAAAAAAABk/-U_fiaFlZmI/s1600/dsf.jpg (1)
- Ice Skating (1)
- Kim (3)
- Kimmie Graduation (1)
- Kylie (1)
- Lisa (1)
- Morris Kids (1)
- traci (1)
- Whitney (1)
6:12 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 things to say:
So it sounds like you had fun! I miss those kids even though they choose to display their bodily functions they are so cute. Hang in there lisa you are a great mom. I whent to Santa Cruz this weekend and whent to the mistery spot. It was fun but not even close to the amount of fun you had.
Love ya tons,
Uncle Davey
Wow Lisa, no offence but I'm glad I'm not you right now. That sounds crazy! I can't even imagine...I don't wanna. And add the emotional stability that pregnancy offers! Woo-hoo!
We went to Hoggle Zoo with Holly and Jared and it was super crowded as well. We went early in the morn and left a little after noon so we missed the crazy nutty crowds. Also we went on the zoo train and Santa was our driver.
Shelly
Post a Comment