I asked the kids what they wanted to say and
Maddie:
I love you. Lisa, I love you. Kimmie, I love you. I salad you. Mickey Mouse gave us shampoo. I'm not done with it. Uncle David, I love you and I'll share my Mickey Mouse soap and shampoo. Aunt Lisa and Aunt Johnny and Aunt Spenny you can share my soap too. I wish I had a cookie. I have a cookie. It's just pretend. Aunt David, I love you, and Mickey Mouse soap, too!
Kirtlan:
Dear Johnny I'd very like to be big like you. There's a flag in the marching band parade. The twins are knocking down their gate.
I'm so glad that these are being recorded for posterity. I love you all and Mickey Mouse soap, too!
Shelly
DAVID BROWN FAMILY The most awesomest family on Blogger... I mean in the world!!!
Categories
- Adam (1)
- Bowmans (1)
- Build-a-Bear (1)
- BYU (1)
- Date (1)
- David (2)
- Easter (1)
- elijah (1)
- Eliza (1)
- Ethan (1)
- http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_QBg5pFav3i0/TLeqFl_FM8I/AAAAAAAAABk/-U_fiaFlZmI/s1600/dsf.jpg (1)
- Ice Skating (1)
- Kim (3)
- Kimmie Graduation (1)
- Kylie (1)
- Lisa (1)
- Morris Kids (1)
- traci (1)
- Whitney (1)
11:07 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 things to say:
Post a Comment