DAVID BROWN FAMILY The most awesomest family on Blogger... I mean in the world!!!
Categories
- Adam (1)
- Bowmans (1)
- Build-a-Bear (1)
- BYU (1)
- Date (1)
- David (2)
- Easter (1)
- elijah (1)
- Eliza (1)
- Ethan (1)
- http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_QBg5pFav3i0/TLeqFl_FM8I/AAAAAAAAABk/-U_fiaFlZmI/s1600/dsf.jpg (1)
- Ice Skating (1)
- Kim (3)
- Kimmie Graduation (1)
- Kylie (1)
- Lisa (1)
- Morris Kids (1)
- traci (1)
- Whitney (1)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 things to say:
awesome.
were the angels still there? is that a bad joke?
i can tell by your expressions that you were really enjoying the experience! love you guys!
Beautiful, Shelly! Was it suggested that you always dress in a skirt to fit in? What about the head shawl? Cause it's highly suggested here that we walk around without a shirt on so we can feel like part of the community. (Ok, that was a dumb joke, but my questions for you are legit)
I had considered the possibility of wearing a skirt so that you wouldn't offend the modest but the tourist community is so strong that they seem to tolerate 'ill dressed infidels'. I was wearing a skirt because our tour asked us to on the day we saw the Garden Tomb and Gethsemane to dress nice. They also asked me to do a reading of Mary Magdalene and to wear a head scarf. Honest, this is what they told me to do. So I did. It helped that it was raining.
Post a Comment