5:56 PM

What girls do when they don't have children



When you are in my position in life...This is what you come to...A man, who has a whole lot of homework, and for some reason believes that ESPN helps him focus.
So this is what I have to resort to, as to not disrupt the learning that he is doing.
Aren't they cute little mummy men? Aren't they just adorable with their mustard yellow eyes as they sit in their spa of sludge (aka the best darn homemade (by Kim) chili that ever did exist)
Also, when you don't have children, other people's children seem to be a whole lot cuter. Such as this dude.
Notice the mustache on this kid's jack'o'lantern.





2 things to say:

it's just lisa said...

kim- you r so cute. i take pics of other peoples kids too

Jared and Holly Barnett said...

where did you learn that? did you come up with it? way cute! I nearly laughed outloud when you said Adam somehow thinks he studies better with ESPN going. It's a conversation I've had with Jared many times. Guess we'll never understand our boys :)