3:38 PM

We have rebelled!

Traci and I have set up our own blog. Feel fee to check it out!

http://daveyandtraci.blogspot.com/

4 things to say:

shelly said...

So as soon as we lose Kimmie to the Loose Family Blog we won't have anyone posting on here anymore, huh....
because you have to admit that happens

Traci and David said...

Lisa started It! Shelly, you can just changed this one into yours, then we can show mom and dad how to look up everyone's blog.

Anonymous said...

Shelly...I hate to break it to you. Adam and I are already looking for a new blog address... He just has such a fun last name... there are so many silly things we can do with it.

Too bad his brother took hanging-loose.blogspot.com

We'll still post here too! I promise.

Adam said...

I didn't make that promise. Kim has posted more recently than I have on my family post if that tells you anything.