8:38 PM

Engagements



We spent the weekend in Logan to visit Adam's brother, see the cousins, and have Kristi take our engagement pictures. We haven't seen them all yet, but she posted a few to her blog. We'll see more as they come.


I love Adam. A lot.

9 things to say:

it's just lisa said...

yay! so fun. what is kristi's blog address. loven the color of your hair kim.

Anonymous said...

kristialyse.blogspot.com

and the top few inches are roots, the rest is the dye faded...nice that it ended up being the same thing.

Traci and David said...

Oh you guys look so cute

shelly said...

Kristie did a good job. You guys look cute. My favorite is the first one.

Anonymous said...

Adam and I look at this nearly daily, and nobody has made anymore comments about how amazingly good looking I am. We are a little confused because honestly...did you see me? I mean, woah, babe. Yeah...go ahead and just say how hot I am. We all know you are thinking it.

Evie's Story said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Traci and David said...

I can't wait to get my fabulous freebie!

It looks like Adam is going to murder Kim in the one. Pretty intense!

shelly said...

Hot Kimmie!

Anonymous said...

Thanks Shelly.

And Adam almost did. It was a good thing Kristi was there to stop him. =) (joking...obviously...)