Have you ever tried to answer that question. It's a little tough, but I just made an attempt, and I'd thought I'd tell all of you who I am
I'm Kimmie, not Kimberly. I can be Kim when necessary: calm, collected, hard working, intelligent (enough). But who I really am, Kimmie. I care about people a lot. Not just some people, but most people. But there are some that I care a great deal for. I am a friend. I like to let people in, I like to talk to them, and I like to help them. I love to love others. I love being loved. I am Aunt Kimmie, the one who isn't quiet an adult. I am a daughter, the one who isn't so much a child anymore but will still crawl onto her father's lap. I am independent and self-sufficient. I am happy. I am silly and goofy. I am confident in a pair of heels, comfortable in my slippers, happiest with my feet bare in the sand. I am loved and I am important
if to nobody else, to the Savior and the Father. I am a Daughter and He has a plan for me.
I am a nurturer, and I believe that is part of His plan. I'm Kimmie
don't worry, i'll copy it into my journal later
don't worry, i'll copy it into my journal later


4 things to say:
Did you really post this at 2:06 am? That might explain why it was so deep...
i slept a lot yesterday because of my wisdom teeth being pulled, and so i just wasn't very tired last night. That's my excuse
oh, and are you mocking me with that "deep" comment. If so, I'm going to punish you by sending you to the island of perpetual tickling. (is that what it's called)
oh wisdom teeth?! ouch.
I like it kim :) you really are a people person!! so loveable :)
and if I were to write my own it would say:
I am Lisa and I need a nap and a brain transplant.
Post a Comment