
We want to thank our great family who helped out and sacrificed for the wedding. Guess what? We love being married so it was all worth it! We love you all so much!
Love,
David and Traci Brown
DAVID BROWN FAMILY The most awesomest family on Blogger... I mean in the world!!!
Categories
- Adam (1)
- Bowmans (1)
- Build-a-Bear (1)
- BYU (1)
- Date (1)
- David (2)
- Easter (1)
- elijah (1)
- Eliza (1)
- Ethan (1)
- http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_QBg5pFav3i0/TLeqFl_FM8I/AAAAAAAAABk/-U_fiaFlZmI/s1600/dsf.jpg (1)
- Ice Skating (1)
- Kim (3)
- Kimmie Graduation (1)
- Kylie (1)
- Lisa (1)
- Morris Kids (1)
- traci (1)
- Whitney (1)
4:50 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 things to say:
That seems like a long time to wait for wedding pictures :) I bet you guys are happy to see them. You both look so great!! I'm glad you like being married. lol. cause you. are. stuck. ;)
Those are great! I love the one on the grass in front of the temple. Happy wedding!
-Shelly
Post a Comment