Joseph dumped me.
=)
the end.
that's for you Lisa!
DAVID BROWN FAMILY The most awesomest family on Blogger... I mean in the world!!!
Categories
- Adam (1)
- Bowmans (1)
- Build-a-Bear (1)
- BYU (1)
- Date (1)
- David (2)
- Easter (1)
- elijah (1)
- Eliza (1)
- Ethan (1)
- http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_QBg5pFav3i0/TLeqFl_FM8I/AAAAAAAAABk/-U_fiaFlZmI/s1600/dsf.jpg (1)
- Ice Skating (1)
- Kim (3)
- Kimmie Graduation (1)
- Kylie (1)
- Lisa (1)
- Morris Kids (1)
- traci (1)
- Whitney (1)
3:15 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


8 things to say:
Oh NO HE DIDN't!
You go back to him and tell him. You can't break up with me; I'm totally CUtE!
I am totally Cute, and Awesome...but apparently he's thick headed...
so lets not worry about him.
So it's NO GO JOE, huh? His loss.
oh i love my family. this just makes me laugh...
So... new guy yet?
nope. aren't you so proud! I'm still single. I'm going to enjoy the single life at BYU, just like you always wanted =)
Lisa wanted you to be single at BYU? What a hypocrite.
Post a Comment