6:37 PM

Happy 4th From Kaysville/Farmington

4th of July was a fun fun day!
Maddie is growing up into a beautiful little tiny lady. She was born to be in front of the camera.

Kirtlan is a great slip-n-slider
Chad and Kimball (I think) on the waterslide

that baby loves chips :)

We played in the sprinklers and Cannon got a face full of water, but no tears.
Kimball looks so happy in the picture below. I love it!
That's me and Kimball! Cute kid!


The day started with Kimball crawling onto the couch where I was sleeping. I cuddled up close to him, and Kirtlan soon joined us at my feet. Maddie wanted in, so i put Kimball on top of me, and let Maddie cuddle close. Cannon came down, and realizing he didn't have a spot...tempted Kimball into the kitchen with some toys. He then crawled up to replace Kimball. Soon they started to get up (apparently I'm no fun when I'm half asleep). So, when Christian came down there was plenty of room. I pulled him up, and he gave me some HUGE hugs and just laid his head down on me. (You must understand, the day before, he wouldn't let me hold him the first 30 minutes I was there).

Then, Shelly yelled down, 20 minutes until the parade. I hopped up, we hopped into the car and saw the parade under a beautifully cloudy sky.

The afternoon was playing outside and eating lunch. Then we watched patriotic cartoons (aka, I fell asleep on the love sac).

Later that evening, we ran through sprinklers at Grandma and Grandpa Morris', ate lots of yummy food, went on the slip'n'slide, (I snuck in some homework) and had s'mores on a fire in their backyard. We ended the day by watching fireworks. Cannon crawled into Grandma Morris' lap saying, "I'm just going to take a nap, okay?". Maddie signed to me "You're beautiful" and Kirtlan requested that "the adults say oooo and ahhhh" more.

It was a happy 4th. I, like all of you, feel so blessed to live in a free land where we are able to find joy and happiness in our family and our faith.

Love you all! and God Bless America!

2 things to say:

it's just lisa said...

kim- what a sweet post. sounds like you had a nice 4th. those kids are too cute.

daveandbri said...

Apparently in my blogging hiatus I got locked out of everyone's blogs and now am desperately trying to find a way in. can I be a reader, please??? Lisa . . ..Holly??? Want to send me an invite?? The Butlers at G Mail dot com.