11:34 AM

I like my new camera




but it's hard to post the pictures because of how big the file size is and how lazy I am about shrinking them.

5 things to say:

Traci and David said...

Super Cute... I mean cool.

Johnny said...

I love your pictures! Especially the close up of Christian's face. By the way I love the new background.

-Michelle

Jared and Holly Barnett said...

Very nice! Do you feel spoiled yet?

I think Christian looks like a porcelain statue in the first picture. :)

shelly said...

Like one of those fat cherubs? ;D
I love the camera but it's not as easy to carry around and I'm always afraid I'm gonna knock it into something when I'm out and about with the kids. But I wanna learn so I carry it around anyways.

Shannon E. said...

I love, love, love the one of Christian smiling up at the camera, the lighting is awesome and his expression is priceless!