11:03 AM

Grandma and Grandpa in Washington DC



Hello Family! Here are some of the pictures we took at the Washington DC Temple Visitor Center. Jason and Ethan were not able to come with us- Ethan had a doctor appointment. It was so wonderful to have them come visit. A big thank you to all who helped arrange it!

I am dying to see some pictures of sweet little Parker Jay! Could someone please post some if they have any? Love you guys!! --Lisa

2 things to say:

shelly said...

Thank you so much for posting these! I love them.
I went and saw Parker and he's adorable and tiny and I love him. I felt horrible when I got there and realized I had forgotten my camera (but I remembered a gift ;) so I don't have pics. Sorry.

it's just lisa said...

ah- i want to see him!