We just wanted to say thank you to Lisa for getting past her anger over me being the favorite child and allowing me to post on the family blog again.
DAVID BROWN FAMILY The most awesomest family on Blogger... I mean in the world!!!
Categories
- Adam (1)
- Bowmans (1)
- Build-a-Bear (1)
- BYU (1)
- Date (1)
- David (2)
- Easter (1)
- elijah (1)
- Eliza (1)
- Ethan (1)
- http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_QBg5pFav3i0/TLeqFl_FM8I/AAAAAAAAABk/-U_fiaFlZmI/s1600/dsf.jpg (1)
- Ice Skating (1)
- Kim (3)
- Kimmie Graduation (1)
- Kylie (1)
- Lisa (1)
- Morris Kids (1)
- traci (1)
- Whitney (1)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 things to say:
Yes.. it took awhile but I feel better about you being in the family now.
JK- Did I never sent you the invite to post on here? sorry holly-bally. It truly was an accident when I took over the family blog.
I like that pic of Canden. Isn't that how you see him more often than not. I always liked extreme close ups of my babies.
i like your arches shirt hol!
Post a Comment