DAVID BROWN FAMILY The most awesomest family on Blogger... I mean in the world!!!
My friend Shannon took some pictures of our family on Sunday.
Please please please post some more! or give me one for christmas. They are so cute, you look so pretty shelly!!! And you look tall too, big heels! and just for the heck of it I'll add a few more exclimation marks!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I love it! I'm with Lisa, I want some copies. What a beautiful family! I love the colors too.
Very cute! What a handsome family. I like the black, white and red. Very classy.
You guys were SO fun to photograph! Seriously one of the cutest families ever...
Post a Comment
4 things to say:
Please please please post some more! or give me one for christmas. They are so cute, you look so pretty shelly!!! And you look tall too, big heels! and just for the heck of it I'll add a few more exclimation marks!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I love it! I'm with Lisa, I want some copies. What a beautiful family! I love the colors too.
Very cute! What a handsome family. I like the black, white and red. Very classy.
You guys were SO fun to photograph! Seriously one of the cutest families ever...
Post a Comment