DAVID BROWN FAMILY The most awesomest family on Blogger... I mean in the world!!!
One of Christian's better pictures....he-he-he
Yeah! Congratulations on another beautiful boy!
Oh my goodness! Christian is so handsome and I can't wait to see him. He is adorable! You and Maddi continue to be outnumbered!
He is a cutie! I wish I were there to hold him. How are you feeling, Shelly and Chad?
i'm too lazy to log out of lisa and jason's, so this is me, kimmie...Beautiful baby! I can't wait to meet him. Kimball is right, a nine pound baby is pretty heavy for a three year old. I miss you all and love you!KimmieP.S. Dad, I like the new shirt. I didn't know you still bought clothes for yourself :)
Whats funny is that he's still swollen in these pics from birth...he lost a whole pound by the 2nd day home and he's a skinny looking baby now. Kinda like Kirtlan did...if you can remember that far back.
Post a Comment
5 things to say:
Yeah! Congratulations on another beautiful boy!
Oh my goodness! Christian is so handsome and I can't wait to see him. He is adorable! You and Maddi continue to be outnumbered!
He is a cutie! I wish I were there to hold him. How are you feeling, Shelly and Chad?
i'm too lazy to log out of lisa and jason's, so this is me, kimmie...
Beautiful baby! I can't wait to meet him. Kimball is right, a nine pound baby is pretty heavy for a three year old. I miss you all and love you!
Kimmie
P.S. Dad, I like the new shirt. I didn't know you still bought clothes for yourself :)
Whats funny is that he's still swollen in these pics from birth...he lost a whole pound by the 2nd day home and he's a skinny looking baby now.
Kinda like Kirtlan did...if you can remember that far back.
Post a Comment