THE UNIFORMS
Kirtlan is Dash Incredible (or Mr. Incredible, it changed throughout the day), Maddie is Rosetta the Fairy from the new movie Tink, Kimball is Buzz and Cannon is Woody.
Story Time
We did a lot of other things but for some reason we don't have pictures of them...actually we probably have video but I haven't checked yet. We got Disney puzzles, coloring books, sticker, played Disney games, ate Disney food, got Disney remote control cars, and in the very end we went to Grandma and Grandpa Browns were they had the Disney channel and Mom and Dad went out to unwind from such an eventful day.


3 things to say:
Love it! Your little family is so adorable. I miss you!
-Michelle
That's about the coolest day ever!!! Can I come to the next Disney Day?
Kimmie
(posting from lisa and jason's account again)
More than a little jealous here. I'm not joking.
Post a Comment