8:39 AM

Movie Quote Game

Because I can't let a dead dog lie, I've resurrected this game...it's been a long time.


-What are some of the most pressing issues facing the environment?
-Ummmm...litter?
-Bugs.
-Forest Fires?
-Well, what about the Ozone Layer?
-Yeah we defiantly got to get rid of that.

18 things to say:

Johnny said...

Buffy

Johnny said...

DOH!! I mean Clueless.

shelly said...

It's so Buffy, now you get to post a quote and we have to guess...

kb589 said...

Johnny is taking too long, so i'm stealing the quote he won...

"but jimmy! you promised!" (whinny little voice)

shelly said...

Saturday Warrior


"Who put SpongeBob in the casserole?"

C. Morris said...

I believe that's that movie with Reese Witherspoon and that Italian guy, and Jon Heder. Reese is in a car accident and the Italian guy is renting her apartment, and Heder is some sort of medium for sensing other spirits. I obviously can't remember the name of the movie. It made a lasting impression on me.

I don't deserve to come up with another quote because I can't actually remember the title of this film.

it's just lisa said...

just like heaven (kimmie helped me)


He's a man from outer space and we're taking him to his spaceship.

Greg: Well, can't he just beam up?

Elliot: This is REALITY, Greg.

shelly said...

I totally googled it and got ET. Once I got that I could remember that part of the movie. I love that movie! Yeah, I cheated but try and stop me.....whaaa-haa-haa!



(One of my new favorite movies)

Dad, you got anything for the talent show?

Yeah, put me down for "murderer of love"

it's just lisa said...

Dan in real life!!

I love it so much I bought it.


here is mine:

(hands slap his own face) AHHHHHHHHHHHH!

shelly said...

HOME ALONE- A Christmas staple


This is from another Christmas staple

"It tastes like a crappy cup of coffee. Oh hey, it is a crappy cup of coffee."

C. Morris said...

ELF


Whatta ya wanna bet I can throw this football over those mountains?

it's just lisa said...

napoleon dynamite, heck yes!



quote i love from a movie i haven't seen yet, but i'm sure one of you has....

"why aren't you catching the boy!"
"I have a big head and little arms"

not an exact quote, but i'm sure you'll get it.

p.s. this is kimmie

shelly said...

If this is the movie I think it is I not only have seen it, I own it. And I don't mean bought it for the kids, I mean, it was a gift to me because I asked for it.

Meet the Robinsons

and the rest of the line is...
"I'm just not sure how well this plan was thought out."




"What? Oh no! Stick to the stuff you know...stick to the status quo"

it's just lisa said...

(this is kimmie)
i listened to this soundtrack the other day, and watched both movies recently, so i thought i was over qualified to answer this quote...but shelly, if you insist...

High School Musical (the first one)

"what is your favorite color?"
"blue, no yellow...AHHHHHHHHHHHH"
(not sure i got the colors right:)

shelly said...

(this is chad)

Monty Python and the Holy Grail

"though we adore men individually, we find that on the whole that they are rather stupid"

it's just lisa said...

(it's kimmie)

Mary Poppins!!!

awww I love Mary Poppins!

"jimmy, i wasted thousand and thousands of kisses on you. Shame on me for shutting my eyes so tight."

C. Morris said...

That Thing You Do



-I cursed.
-I heard.

Anonymous said...

SIGNS!...
only a few months late...

i'm avoiding finals...

"I want to do something for her... but what?"
"Well, there's the usual things: flowers... chocolates... promises you don't intend to keep... "