I really don't have much to add to this right now. Somehow I was so excited that I forgot to ask all the details. Please feel free to add details in the comment section.
DAVID BROWN FAMILY The most awesomest family on Blogger... I mean in the world!!!
Categories
- Adam (1)
- Bowmans (1)
- Build-a-Bear (1)
- BYU (1)
- Date (1)
- David (2)
- Easter (1)
- elijah (1)
- Eliza (1)
- Ethan (1)
- http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_QBg5pFav3i0/TLeqFl_FM8I/AAAAAAAAABk/-U_fiaFlZmI/s1600/dsf.jpg (1)
- Ice Skating (1)
- Kim (3)
- Kimmie Graduation (1)
- Kylie (1)
- Lisa (1)
- Morris Kids (1)
- traci (1)
- Whitney (1)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 things to say:
The baby girl is named
Whitney Eden Bowman
she came home just over 5 hours ago now. She's really small and Ethan keeps telling us that she's still cute, as if it was going to fade off or something. Kylie loves to hold her and Eliza kept trying to share her cereal with the newcomer.
Picture and video at www.bowmanworld.blogspot.com
Post a Comment