
You have probably all seen these pics but I thought I'd post them anyways.
Kirtlan and Maddie decided that they looked best with close mouthed smiles.
The twins on the other hand were always smiling and took direction better than I thought they would.





6 things to say:
Hello Brown family. Shelly, Cute Kids! I hope it's okay that I peek at this blog sometimes.
Adorable!!
Seriously...adorable! Maddie is so stinking cute with that little closed mouth grin. I just love it!
Kimmie
Shelly how was the picture shoot? They look like they were all doing well and enjoying themselves. miss those kids
lisa
The picture shoot was a breeze by comparison to others we've done. It was 10 in the morning on a Saturday and that's a good time for them. Our biggest problem was getting Kirtlan to actually "smile" and look at the camera. Funny huh?!?
Great Pics Guys, your kids are so cute! Hope to see you soon. Matt and Marquessa Van D
Post a Comment