1:28 PM

College Life

Hey Family!

College Life is busy, but it's fun. One night for FHE, my fam decided to take family pictures. Here is me and my roommates (Left to Right, Me, Macey, Emily, Sarah, Stephanie, Charisse)

And below are the sisters and brothers. My brothers are pretty cool sometimes...but I like my real brothers a whole lot better



This is a pic of the whole family. Notice "mom" and "dad" are holding hands. Pretty sweet huh?

That's me and Jeff at the formal dance we went to last month. Well, actually, its at my apartment before the dance.

I'm almost done with my first year of college! I can hardly believe it. How'd the rest of you do it? Cuz, it's hard stuff.

Love you all!
Kimmie

2 things to say:

it's just lisa said...

Kim- I can hardly recognize you in some of these pics! You are changing so much.

lisa

shelly said...

Your hair looks super cute for that dance and that dress is adorable. Are you still passing your classes? There aren't any pictures of you studying or sitting in American Heritage.