3:43 PM

The Movie Quote Game

This is pretty simple- you post the answer to the person in front, then add you own movie quote

"row-ho, row-ho, the pirates life for me." (this was Kirtlan's contribution)

19 things to say:

it's just lisa said...

Pirates of the Carribean (OK not as much the movie as the ride- he's 4 give him a break!)

"I'm peeing in the shower. I'm still doing it. GO! GO! GO!"

it's just lisa said...

? what the heck?

it's just lisa said...

Of course it's Jimmy Neutron! It's only the Ellis' favorite movie.

"If you fit into my pants, I'll kill myself."

it's just lisa said...

Tommy Boy?

it's just lisa said...

If perchance you see my haunches, like a stallions' they are tight.

it's just lisa said...

Nacho Libre

Elder I don't think you should sleep in your suit.

it's just lisa said...

While you were sleeping?

(random comment: isn't it odd how it will tell you what time you posted something but not what day? Why would we care what time?)

it's just lisa said...

Top Gun of course!

"They come in pints! I'm getting one!"

it's just lisa said...

LOTR Fellowship

"When I grow up and get married, I'M LIVING ALONE! YOU HEAR THAT!!! I'M LIVING ALONE! I'M LIVING ALONE!"

it's just lisa said...

Goonies


You've got a blind date with destiny and she just ordered the lobster

it's just lisa said...

mystery men.


I'd hate to see what happens when I take bath.

it's just lisa said...

Other Side of Heaven


"I love passive agressive losers"
***star trek dolls kiss***kids say "ewwww"***

it's just lisa said...

aggressive...sorry

it's just lisa said...

DADDY DAY CARE!!! Did you post that Shelly?

There goes the last female

it's just lisa said...

Ice Age

I'm signing. Your signing. We are all signing.

it's just lisa said...

That thing you do.


I wish my horse had the speed of your tounge.

it's just lisa said...

Much ado about nothing


If you so much as utter one sylable i'll hunt you down and cut you like a fish!

it's just lisa said...

"...if you'd like to fax me press the star key."
-THE GRINCH


Margret said that I could join her when she sails to China...with the understanding that I will be treated really badly...what exactly is swabbing?

it's just lisa said...

Sense and Sensibility

"He'll lead you down the path of righteousness. I'll lead you down the path that ROCKS!!!"