






These Pics are for you, Lisa! David, Kirtlan, and Kim are about to ride Big Thunder Mountain Railroad. And Maddie and Kirtlan got to play games with Wendy and Peter Pan
DAVID BROWN FAMILY The most awesomest family on Blogger... I mean in the world!!!
Categories
- Adam (1)
- Bowmans (1)
- Build-a-Bear (1)
- BYU (1)
- Date (1)
- David (2)
- Easter (1)
- elijah (1)
- Eliza (1)
- Ethan (1)
- http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_QBg5pFav3i0/TLeqFl_FM8I/AAAAAAAAABk/-U_fiaFlZmI/s1600/dsf.jpg (1)
- Ice Skating (1)
- Kim (3)
- Kimmie Graduation (1)
- Kylie (1)
- Lisa (1)
- Morris Kids (1)
- traci (1)
- Whitney (1)
8:24 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 things to say:
Thanks for posting! I love it. How was the weather those days? I heard something about dad trying to hang out in airconditioned rides.
Love Lisa
The weather was roasting! Which really made you feel bad for the costumed characters. And Dad wouldn't leave the air conditioned rides until the sun went down.
Post a Comment