
Hello (for those in the ward that don't know me) my name is David Brown
Shelly has asked me to blog about myself
Things are going good here in mo-town, that's Modesto. Im am going to school full time and I have two jobs. One at Jiffy Lube and the other throwing papes with the family. I play soccer every monday night and go bowling every wednesday night. I stink at both sports. I spend most of my time fighting the boys off of Kim. Hey guess what! The other day Kim and I were cleaning out the garage with dad and we were murmering like lamen and lemuel and Dad said he wished we were more like the three older siblings who have good work ethics and never complain. So that's a compliment to you older sisters. I am taking a piano class at The JC and it is surprisingly easy! Do you guys remember those piano lesson we had as kids. Ya i know i quit early but what little i did learn helped me alot to work on my music skills. And moms candles help me work on my numchuck skills. Well life is good here so no worries. Love all you guys soooo much.
love
David Paul Brown the first
DAVID BROWN FAMILY The most awesomest family on Blogger... I mean in the world!!!
Categories
- Adam (1)
- Bowmans (1)
- Build-a-Bear (1)
- BYU (1)
- Date (1)
- David (2)
- Easter (1)
- elijah (1)
- Eliza (1)
- Ethan (1)
- http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_QBg5pFav3i0/TLeqFl_FM8I/AAAAAAAAABk/-U_fiaFlZmI/s1600/dsf.jpg (1)
- Ice Skating (1)
- Kim (3)
- Kimmie Graduation (1)
- Kylie (1)
- Lisa (1)
- Morris Kids (1)
- traci (1)
- Whitney (1)
9:09 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 things to say:
Thanks Dave for posting. I love that pic of you. It's almost as good as Ralphy's. "My cat's breath smells like cat food." Nice garage story. Thank goodness for dad's terrible memory, huh? You keep the good times rolling and keep stinking at all you do until you do something "alright", K? It's better to try and have fun than to sit at home and watch chick flicks with Kimmie ;)
Shelly
Post a Comment