



Here are some Divine Comedy pictures that were easy for me to get off the web and try out this "add picture" feature
DAVID BROWN FAMILY The most awesomest family on Blogger... I mean in the world!!!
Categories
- Adam (1)
- Bowmans (1)
- Build-a-Bear (1)
- BYU (1)
- Date (1)
- David (2)
- Easter (1)
- elijah (1)
- Eliza (1)
- Ethan (1)
- http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_QBg5pFav3i0/TLeqFl_FM8I/AAAAAAAAABk/-U_fiaFlZmI/s1600/dsf.jpg (1)
- Ice Skating (1)
- Kim (3)
- Kimmie Graduation (1)
- Kylie (1)
- Lisa (1)
- Morris Kids (1)
- traci (1)
- Whitney (1)
10:07 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 things to say:
OK so what's the deal with the absurd pixelation on the center pictures? NO IDEA!?!?!
Sorry
We had a good laugh at the last picture too!!! I think it really captured how shelly and chad look on a day to day basis!
-Lisa and Jason
Hey I want my own name...how did you do that?
Shelly (the techie genious who set this up but can do nothing on it) Morris
Post a Comment