Adam and I were discussing how nobody has posted here forever. He came up with something for us to blog about (I can't remember what it was), but said, "we won't use any pictures...that takes too long." or something to that effect.
I thought, No Pictures! That's boring!
So I decided I'd not blog about anything and just post a picture. I opened the upload button and closed my eyes and picked a number (6, hence blog title). I was lucky enough to count down to the sixth folder and have that be pictures. I counted across to the sixth folder in pictures and opened "slide show" (all the pictures from our wedding slide show) and then counted across six again and got a picture that I didn't like, so I decided to count down six and got this. So I kind of cheated, but I like this picture. Adam is such a goober in it. Also, I wore that same headband today, so it was meant to be.
I told you I wasn't going to blog about anything.


1 things to say:
Yeah this blog has gotten kinda pathetic :(
At first I was thinking that the 666 thing was going to bite you in the butt but then you added that last 6 and I think you beat the devil.
Just barely.
Post a Comment