9:54 AM

album 07\06\2010, by Carol Morris


I'd like to share my Snapfish photos with you. Once you have checked out my photos you can order prints and upload your own photos to share.
Click here to view photos

4 things to say:

shelly said...

I added more pics and will add the reception pics to this album as well. So check back.

it's just lisa said...

oh... man it is SO hard to log into this thing :( but i'll keep trying

it's just lisa said...

got on :)

Adam and Kim, you are both so beautiful.

And Shelly, I love the editing you did! You really have an artistic eye... or maybe two artistic eyes.

shelly said...

I'm sorry it was so hard to log on. I can put them somewhere else but I ordered prints from them and they just let me link it to the blog.