
And anyone who would like me to design their christmas cards can just ask (and send me pictures.) I can do it pretty much any way you'd like but it takes a while that is why I'm putting the shout out now. I promise to work with you to get what you want not just make it crazy Shelly-style (which lets admit has flair ;)
DAVID BROWN FAMILY The most awesomest family on Blogger... I mean in the world!!!
Categories
- Adam (1)
- Bowmans (1)
- Build-a-Bear (1)
- BYU (1)
- Date (1)
- David (2)
- Easter (1)
- elijah (1)
- Eliza (1)
- Ethan (1)
- http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_QBg5pFav3i0/TLeqFl_FM8I/AAAAAAAAABk/-U_fiaFlZmI/s1600/dsf.jpg (1)
- Ice Skating (1)
- Kim (3)
- Kimmie Graduation (1)
- Kylie (1)
- Lisa (1)
- Morris Kids (1)
- traci (1)
- Whitney (1)
12:30 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 things to say:
MEEEEE...
please.
we don't have pictures, my kids won't smile for the camera, so if you could just draw some pictures of my kids smiling, that would be great.
If my FHE family takes some pictures, will you put together a Christmas card for us to deliver to the rest of the apartments in the ward?
Totally. Just email me pics. and Lisa I'll just start sketching now.
Post a Comment