7:49 AM

Kylie's Party Pics

5 things to say:

it's just lisa said...

Somehow I got this to post on here and not my own blog... ahhh.

Dear Family- Kylie's party was fun, wish you were here, or we were there...

Traci and David said...

That's okay Lisa. We needed something new and fresh on here. If you want you can double post all your blog over here so ours will be updated. Thanks!

it's just lisa said...

Dave- I'm thinking that this blog dosen't get much traffic. What can we do to boost that? A giveaway? Let's giveaway one back scratching from Kim. To enter leave a comment!

Anonymous said...

Ummm...Since I was the next person to comment and leave some posts, do I win the back scratch from myself?

shelly said...

I love these pictures Lisa. I really like the one where Eliza is trying to eat her foot.
I just love all your babies though. I wish we were closer to play more together!
See you soon!