7:42 PM

Thank You

Sorry I can't figure out how to make it fit better.  Just click on it and then you can zoom to read it better.

I'm grateful for these good people who wouldn't tolerate this behavior any longer.  My faith has been restored in the goodness of people.  May we all stand up for one another and stand together.  May we never forget our friends and be a voice for them when they may need us.

2 things to say:

Michelle said...

I read this after you posted the link on facebook. I agree it is good to see the decency in others. Especially with so many sad and horrific things happening in the world today. Thanks for sharing.

Michelle said...

Hi Shell! I saw your post on Nellie's blog (about the hat) and I just had to say. You are not slow! You were awesome! We just ran out of time. We should definitely reconvene at Christmas! I love and miss ya!