1:04 PM

Hello anyone out there?

This is Shelly and I'm about to change the name of this blog to the Morris Family and Sometimes Kimmie blog.

We want to hear from everyone.  We know that now that we introduced you to the joy of blogging you have gone off and made your own that doesn't excuse you from contributing at least once and a while to this one.
We miss you.

3 things to say:

it's just lisa said...

I think it would be very wise for you to change the name. But I would like you to change it to

"the Mini blog of the Super Mom"

cause you are great!!

lisa

shelly said...

Wait is that your way of saying your not going to post on here anymore?
The irony is that I don't even have the power to change the name of the blog, only you do. Remember the log-in incident of '06?

kb589 said...

shelly! i want to make a post!!! but i can't figure out how!! i've done it before...what's wrong with me!