2:33 PM

Happy Birthday

Hi Lisa,

I hope you had a happy birthday with lots of birthday cake and ice cream. Someone special wished you a happy birthday on the comment for the DC posting. Check it out.

Holly

2 things to say:

daveandbri said...

So my mom passed on the big news that Shelly and Lisa are both expecting now too. First off, I want to say that you are all crazy having so many babies so close together, but more importantly Congratulations to all of you. I am happy for all 3 of the mothers to be and can't think of any one that could do it as well as you!

daveandbri said...

p.s. I'd love to see some new pics . . but will let you off the hook for now as you may still be fighting morning sickness in addition to your houses already busy with little ones.