I Love You. I Love You. I Love You. This is a pic of the kids sleeping at Michelle and Jeff's Ohio reception. The top three are pictures of Kylie with her family we needed to take for her Sunbeam class. I'm glad we had an excuse to take some more pictures of the kids. It seems we don't take very many.
DAVID BROWN FAMILY The most awesomest family on Blogger... I mean in the world!!!
Categories
- Adam (1)
- Bowmans (1)
- Build-a-Bear (1)
- BYU (1)
- Date (1)
- David (2)
- Easter (1)
- elijah (1)
- Eliza (1)
- Ethan (1)
- http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_QBg5pFav3i0/TLeqFl_FM8I/AAAAAAAAABk/-U_fiaFlZmI/s1600/dsf.jpg (1)
- Ice Skating (1)
- Kim (3)
- Kimmie Graduation (1)
- Kylie (1)
- Lisa (1)
- Morris Kids (1)
- traci (1)
- Whitney (1)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 things to say:
They are growing up right before our eyes. They are so cute! I can't believe you got Eliza to smile for the picture with Kylie. She's sitting up! We love you and miss you Lisa and Jason and Kylie and Ethan (Chunks) and Eliza!
-Holly and Jared
Post a Comment