HOLLY-
A birthday at the beach may make you happy,
you seem to enjoy things that are sandy.
But alas, you are far from the ocean,
I just want to end this poem with the word candy.
-Kimmie
DAVID BROWN FAMILY The most awesomest family on Blogger... I mean in the world!!!
Categories
- Adam (1)
- Bowmans (1)
- Build-a-Bear (1)
- BYU (1)
- Date (1)
- David (2)
- Easter (1)
- elijah (1)
- Eliza (1)
- Ethan (1)
- http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_QBg5pFav3i0/TLeqFl_FM8I/AAAAAAAAABk/-U_fiaFlZmI/s1600/dsf.jpg (1)
- Ice Skating (1)
- Kim (3)
- Kimmie Graduation (1)
- Kylie (1)
- Lisa (1)
- Morris Kids (1)
- traci (1)
- Whitney (1)
7:42 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


10 things to say:
I totally didn't write that crappy poem. If i were to right you a poem, it'd go like this:
Now you're kinda old.
You ain't getting any younger.
You're hip is full of gold, (well, some sort of metal)
but at least you ain't a munger (that means a really REALLY ugly person)
Instead you make our days bright. (like the sun)
We love to have you here. (as in whereever we are)
Like pulling pranks on Dwight,
You fill us full of cheer!
So, it doesn't make much sense, but I wrote it. So at least its mine! am i right or am i right?
I love you Holly; happy birthday!
Kimmie
¡hola!
I just learned how to do the upside-down exclamation mark! its a secret...so if you want to know, just ask!
¡Kimmie!
I don't know who keeps saying that they're me but I DON'T WRITE POEMS. If I wrote a poem (which I don't...) it would go like this:
Poetry is for dorks
You're not a dork
Happy Birthday
And that is a real poem...
Kimmie
let me clear things up. I didn't write any of these comments! I only wrote the origianl poem (which is awesome, by the way). Forget holly's birthday, this post is all about ME!
Kimmie
Goodness people! PLEASE! stop spoiling my good name! I love you all, but please stop!
¡Kimmie!
Kimmie-
Calm down! You have listed 5 comments in a row. This is getting out of hand.
Shelly
This family is crazy. Thank goodness I'm far away right now.
Dave
nice try, too bad Dave can't check this site, LISA!!
Holly
This is almost as fun as "where's Kimmie?"
holly- I am offended that you chose me to be the one who wrote the post signed "dave". I now know tht you consider me to be the dumbest and the one that is in the least contact with "dave". But just so you know I didn't write that post, it must have been...Dave. he he.
I really didn't write it. but I did write some that are signed Kimmie and one that was signed Shelly.
Lisa
i love this game
Post a Comment