This is an email from Davey. He can receive emails from family only, so everyone can email him at dpbrown@myldsmail.net. He can only send one email to family a week, so everyone email dad your email address so Dad can forward them all to you as soon as Dad gets them. They should be coming every Wednesday. (I'll try to post them when I get them, but just in case it takes a while you should probably get dad your email.) Dad's email is drbbox@yahoo.com
Love,
Holly
The mission is great! So you got to talk to sister Jerwoski *not sure of the spelling. I am going to usually be on the comp from around 11 to 12 on wednesdays. I love you guys so much the mission is great. I havn't got your dearelder.com mail yet but keep sending them i hear dear elder is pretty good. I am loving it here in good ol Calgary. The people are great. I have given out a bunch of Book of Mormons its not as that as hard as i thought is was going to be. I love sharing my testimony with others. The spirits helps you with what you are going to say. I have received a strong testimony of that. It is really really cold in calgary! I going to buy some winter clothes today. I'll try to cash that check you gave me, by the way thank you very much. I know the lord is blessing our family. I have been told by the mission money guy or Brother Christensen that you guys should set up a bank account for me in the states because the conversions of funds can take forever even up to three weeks! If you can't set one up in my name im sure if you set another up in dad's that i could use it here. Just send me the card. Hey we are both David Browns are we not? Sorry about all the confusions and thanks for helping me out. I can only e-mail my family so foward this to all the sisters and tell them to send me something so I can get their E-mail addresses. There is nothing better than being an elder for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. I love you guys and I'm loving it here! I hope i didn't forget anything I'll write next week!LoveElder Brown
DAVID BROWN FAMILY The most awesomest family on Blogger... I mean in the world!!!
Categories
- Adam (1)
- Bowmans (1)
- Build-a-Bear (1)
- BYU (1)
- Date (1)
- David (2)
- Easter (1)
- elijah (1)
- Eliza (1)
- Ethan (1)
- http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_QBg5pFav3i0/TLeqFl_FM8I/AAAAAAAAABk/-U_fiaFlZmI/s1600/dsf.jpg (1)
- Ice Skating (1)
- Kim (3)
- Kimmie Graduation (1)
- Kylie (1)
- Lisa (1)
- Morris Kids (1)
- traci (1)
- Whitney (1)
5:32 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 things to say:
Post a Comment