4:08 PM



Hey Family!

I just thought I'd post a blog about what's going on in my life. I'm running for ASB president, so vote Kim Brown (she'll take you to town). No, that's not my slogan. In fact, I don't have a slogan. If anyone comes up with one, please share.

So there is me and my friends (sorry, my friends and me...correct grammer) at Winter Formal. Actually we are at Target. We had time to kill before dinner, so somehow we ended up at target. Does that dress look familar to anybody? It should! I think the gloves added a bit of me to it, so I'm my own self. At least I like to think i'm my own self. I bet i'm more like the rest of you than I think. The other picture is of James and I at dinner. We have two friends that cooked and served dinner to us in a friends house. It was really fun.

Well, I miss you all. I can't wait to see you again.

Kimmie!

4 things to say:

it's just lisa said...

Hey Kimmie you are such a doll. How cute are you?!?! Looks like you had fun! Love you, Miss you, Bye.
Shelly

it's just lisa said...

Thanks for putting your pictures up. Yeah, you're pretty cute. Shelly, Lisa, and myself all make up little Kimmie. Her dramatic side is likes Shelly's, her wittiness is like Lisa's, and her dang good looks are almost as good as mine.

I think your platform should be a Save the Earth type. You can make your slogan-Don't Tread on Me.

Holly

it's just lisa said...

Well how can you not tread on the earth? I mean, you kinda have to.
-Buffy

it's just lisa said...

good one hol, good one